BeNaughty Phone Numbers and Emails

17% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call BeNaughty Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel membership”
  • “I would like to cancel my subscription”
  • “Deactivate all of my memberships/account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Delete account”
  • “Account cancellation”

Refund Question:

• “Refund immediately”
  • “Refund and cancel of subscription”
  • “Refund and membership cancel”

Request for Information Question:

• “Check on refund”
  • “Question one think”
  • “Women are showing all their private parts. I am looking for a partner. Women are not in my parameters”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Cant access site”
  • “Other sites have made charges . I just got the card and made only 1 other charge yet other date sites have charge me as well. This is not a Coincidence”
  • “Because I was on that site I paid for one day and it kept trying to put me a different benoughty site”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Subscription”
  • “Features not working”
  • “Tried to change my location few times but didnt work ..I called one of your customer support but she couldn't solve the issue although she said she did already !”

Cards Question:

• “Tried to use EFTPOS card to pay.”
  • “My card's not working on site”

Staff Question:

• “Paid for service and can't log in”
  • “Stop service”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Incorrect item delivery”

Other Question:

• “Refun. Now”
  • “Your false advertisement,when you advertise free it means just that!”
  • “You have take my money”

About

BeNaughty Pros and Cons

Pros: Non, Non as promised, Idk, God looking women, Lonely people can make believe

Cons: Took my money without my permission, Cannot get my account canceled, No way to contact, Took money wothout permission, Someone putting my email address out there without my permission

Summary

Benaughty is the site for internet dating. It exists since 2003 and is an official trademark of Cupid plc. At Benaughty people can date on-line and spend time in a pleasant way. At this site people can get rid of communication problem and find someone for a short date or more serious relations. Here visitors don't have any barriers and can flirt with singles expressing their feelings and emotions. People can chose a partner and talk to him in a special private chat. Benaughty helps singles to find their second part and organize private life. Site is very easy in use and is appropriate for visitors of any occupations. It gives a possibility to load personal photos. In order to make the positive experience at Benaughty it is necessary to follow some important recommendations about the privacy policy, safety instructions and mutual respect during all the communication process.

BeNaughty reviews and complaints

1.5
Mate1
242 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about BeNaughty? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup