Verified Reviewer

This website advertises a lot of stuff it doesn't come close to providing. Way too many fake profiles that send auto-responses to make it look like a person has viewed you.

Fake messages are sent and then when you respond you do not receive any messages. You can find the same girls listed in multiple states. They advertised a 50% off but that is not what I was charged. You cannot reach them or get any answers to what you are looking for.

They send a fake (personal contact) but I'm guessing just robots sending out pre-written messages because you can ask multiple questions and get the same answer. Site isn't worth the money or your time. I doubt many people have actually met one another from this site. No phone number to reach out to them.

It shows you that you sent a message but have no idea if someone even receives it. Showed the same people for 3 straight days as being ONLINE (curious???).

Doesn't show how long they have been on the site or the last time they were. And the only reason I gave 1star rating is because they don't have a 0 option.

User's recommendation: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY on This SITE!!!

Preferred solution: refund half of my membership and completely delete(remove) my profile and all information completely. This was a waste of my time and money. I will not (ever) be returning to this site. .

Benaughty Cons: Fake women or bots, Everything about this site.

Comments